Never tried an acupressure mat? You'll be surprised at the extreme relaxation that accompanies use of The MS Store's Pain Managing Acupressure Mat! We don't promise you won't be a little intimidated with the thought of your bare back on the prickly points ... but go ahead! Experience the surprising relaxation and relief. Really! You've got to try to understand it!
Here's what we know:
- Acupressure has been used in India and China for thousands of years. Why? Because it works to relieve pain and to promote relaxation and healing
- The MS Store's Acupressure Mat is made with ABS plastic spikes strategically placed. These spikes are harmless to your skin.
- Different people have different reactions including: euphoria, clearing of the mind, increased energy, relaxation, improved blood circulation, decreased stress, disappearnce of headaches, relief of neck pain, decreased blood pressure, better sleep, fewer sicknesses. These are anecdotal and not guaranteed, but hey! If people are experiencing these things, why not see the good that will come to you?!
How do you use it?
- Place the mat on the floor, spikes pointing up
- Slowly lower your bare back onto the mat as you lie down
- Relax for 5 - 20 minutes at a time (newer users prefer less time)
- If you are extra sensitive to the spikes, for the first few times wear a light shirt as you lie down
- The more regularly you use it, the better the benefits
How do you clean it?
- Just warm water and soap. Rinse it, then hang it or fold it over the shower rod to dry
Who shouldn't use it?
- If you have a skin disease, hemophelia, or are taking anticoagulants OR if you are under the age of 5, please do NOT use.
- If you have concerns, consult your doctor before using
CHOOSE TO CONQUER
We'd love to hear from you after using your Pain Managing Acupressure Mat for a couple of weeks! Tell us about the good it's doing for you!